Real Pharm Omega 3
Real Pharm Omega 3 is a top quality dietary supplement containing oil obtained from Atlantic fish. Scientific studies confirm that these oils are an excellent source of unsaturated fatty acids, including DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) as well as EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid).
Omega 3 fatty acids are building components of cell membranes, neurolemmas, peripheral nerves, synaptic membranes and neurotransmitters. Consequently, they contribute to the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Lipids are essential for the proper functioning of the human body. They are not synthesized and therefore have to be supplied with food.
Omega 3 fatty acids serve a number of important roles in our body, being responsible for the proper execution of various biological processes:
- Reduce triglyceride levels in blood, preventing heart diseases;
- Restore appropriate cholesterol balance by increasing good cholesterol levels while lowering bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels in blood. These properties help to protect veins and arteries against atherosclerosis and reduce the risk of various circulatory system diseases (hypertension, coronary artery disease).
- Are essential for the proper functioning of the brain and the central nervous system. The key element in this regard is DHA, which makes up for 60% of human cerebral cortex. It is believed that this substance is key to the proper functioning of the visual system and body coordination. It also enhances learning capacity.
- Strongly affect cell metabolism, accelerating the use and conversion of energy nutrients (resting metabolism).
- Regulate insulin levels, preventing type 2 diabetes.
- Regulate blood pressure, reduce blood clotting and stabilize heart rate, preventing ventricular ectopy and thus lowering the risk of sudden cardiac death.
- Demonstrate a beneficial effect in rheumatoid arthritis and other forms of arthritis. Stimulate cytokine synthesis, which directly affects anti-inflammatory processes in people with ulcerative colitis, asthma, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
- EPA and DHA acids also affect serotonergic neurotransmitters, lowering the risk of formation of pro inflammatory eicosanoids and cytokines. As a result, they relieve ailments associated with mood disorders such as depression. They increase the base level of serotonin (known as the ‘hormone of happiness’), an important neurotransmitter affecting human well-being.
- Provide the body with building components for the production of anti-inflammatory hormones, strengthening the immune system and protecting the body against infections.
- Increase blood flow to the brain, reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and protecting the nervous system.
- Help to maintain proper hormone balance by increasing free testosterone levels in men.
- Lower the risk of macular degeneration.
- Lower the risk of osteoporosis.
- Significantly improve the health of skin, hair and nails. After just three weeks of regular intake of omega-3 fatty acids you can notice thier beneficial effect on the skin, which becomes more elastic, more hydrated and more evenly colored.
Real Pharm Omega 3 will supply your body with top quality unsaturated fatty acids, which are key nutrients for athletes, physically active people as well as everyone who lives a sedentary lifestyle.